GNUPLOT not working

Hi
I have noticed that gnuplot pluggin is not working .
I have tried on several pc computers in windows 10 and windows 11
I have tried with version 5.2.8 and with the last version of gnuplot 5.4.3
python 3.8 is installed from the microsft store
With insert picture -> plot the menu opens and when the fields are filled and the exec order is given texmacs hangs and has to be restarted
with open session -> gnuplot -> the session opens but the drawings are not plotted
any suggestion on what can be wrong?

Regards

Pedro

Problem partially solved, it was actually a combination of two problems
1.- gnuplot 5.4.3 does not work from texmacs, gnuplot 5.2.8 works
2.- but x^2 is not recognized in the example I used (i did not remember x**2)
So last version of gnuplot does not work from texmacs, what is probably a known fact
regards
Pedro

I can confirm that Image->Plot->Curve doesn’t work here either with Gnuplot 5.4. I can create plots in Session->Gnuplot and in Fold->Executable->Gnuplot. Perhaps using a fold can be a temporary workaround for you? I’ll have closer look at the curve plot functionality later.

Apologies, it does actually work for me (with Gnuplot 5.4.2). I was using the wrong installation of TeXmacs on my computer.

Hi i have reinstalled both texmacs and gnuplot and I can confirm that in three computers, all of them in windows, Gnuplot 5.4.3. does not work and 5.2.8 does.
But I have tried with Texmacs 2.1.1

If i install 2.1.1.13863M from slowphil none of gnuplot versions work

btw in Maxima last version a coment is made in changelog that the last version of gnuplot is not included because pipes are not working properly. Perhaps it is the same problem.

regards

Seems like it:
https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/bugs/2490/
It should be fixed in the next version.