Keyboard shortcuts for pasting LaTeX in Mogan 1.1.2

I’m using the latest version available on aur. I have the keybinding below, where I press Ctrl+Shift+V followed by L to paste from latex. This works in texmacs but doesn’t work in mogan. In mogan, as soon as press Ctrl+Shift+V, it pastes immediately and doesn’t wait for the next sequence of keystrokes.

(delayed
  (lazy-keyboard-force)

(kbd-map
    ("pastefrom v" (clipboard-paste-import "verbatim" "primary"))
    )
)

@hamorabi are you sure you have copied the right definition? There is neither an “L” key, nor a "tex" in your kbd-map. Perhaps something like this (haven’t tested)?

(delayed
  (lazy-keyboard-force)

(kbd-map
    ("pastefrom l" (clipboard-paste-import "tex" "primary"))
    )
)

PS: please create separate threads for different topics
Edit: the discussion has since been moved to a separate thread

Sorry, I pasted the wrong code. The one that you posted in the one I meant.

(delayed
  (lazy-keyboard-force)

(kbd-map
    ("copyto l"    (clipboard-copy-export  "latex"    "primary"))
    ("copyto t"    (clipboard-copy-export  "texmacs"  "primary"))
    ("copyto s"    (clipboard-copy-export  "stm"      "primary"))
    ("pastefrom v" (clipboard-paste-import "verbatim" "primary"))
    ("pastefrom l" (clipboard-paste-import "latex"    "primary"))
    ("pastefrom t" (clipboard-paste-import "texmacs"  "primary"))
    ("pastefrom s" (clipboard-paste-import "stm"    "primary"))
    )
)

PS: Since this is a forum for texmacs and not for mogan, I didn’t it posting about mogan bugs would be approved.

I wasn’t referring to the post being about Mogan, I was referring to posting it in a thread about another topic.

Anyway, your shortcuts work for me. Mogan has different default shortcuts from TeXmacs, perhaps that’s what you’re seeing. For me the default shortcut for pasting in Mogan is Ctrl-y. You can change the settings in the preferences under “Look&Feel”.

1 Like

Feel feel to post about Mogan Editor on this forum. Mogan Editor is one of the GNU TeXmacs Derivatives. For the GNU TeXmacs community, it is too small to be separated.

And the relationship between Mogan Editor and GNU TeXmacs is not clear in the following field:

• How to backport bug fixes and features to GNU TeXmacs?
  • How to rebase on the latest code periodly?

We will make it clear soon when there are more Mogan Developers.

1 Like