Level: Medium / Hard
Improve the built-in tool for making technical graphics and make it user-friendly enough for most users.
Imagine that you are a teacher in a junior high school teaching Euclid’s Elements, and you are using Mogan Editor/GNU TeXmacs to prepare the slides.
Here is the link to Euclid’s Element (in Greek), you should be able to re-draw the figures in Euclid’s Element via Mogan Draw in an easy way (straight-forward and no need to remember any tricks) and can persuade your colleagues to use Mogan Draw.
The User Interface (eg. Cursor) should be re-designed.
Some mature products:
We have discussed it (in Chinese) on 2023/04/16:
- Draw a circle with its center and radius
- Draw a ellipse, and more basic commonly used figures
- Implement various kinds of arrows and decorations
- Implement more features of quiver
There are severe bugs. That’s why we maintain the figures of the interactive SICP separately:
Bonus 1 (Hard Level)
- Make it work in WASM as a independent app
Reduce the size within 5MMake it as small as possible
Bonus 2 (Hard Level)
Design a language similar to Eukleides.
For now, we can switch between the Scheme trees and Figure. But the Scheme trees are not friendly enough to edit.
The design of this language must follow the design goal of the Mogan Language.
Because technical graphics are important for exploring Science and Technology.
- Use it
- Read the Issues on Github and Gitee:
- Understanding the GNU TeXmacs’s canvas
- In Mogan Editor, open via Help -> Planet -> 墨干编辑器 -> 《TeXmacs图形编程》
- The Warn-up Pull Request: Draw a circle with its center and radius